How to use "PM" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "PM" in popular movie and book plots
- The situation is that Arun is only allowed one brief visit a week, at 4 PM every Sunday. - Thodisi Bewafaii
- He tells Ronnie to meet him at the palace at 9 PM to split up the money. - Boiling Point (1993 film)
- The PM ridicules the current state of affairs by referring to bizarre questions on modern exam papers. - The National Education Service
- The PM suggests that Sir Humphrey has a quiet word with Monk, the managing director of the National Theatre. - The Patron of the Arts
- Since Sir Humphrey Appleby is in charge of co-ordinating the security services, the PM gives him the job — and he is alarmed at the prospect. - Power to the People (Yes, Prime Minister)
- The PM asks to see the Chief Whip immediately. - Man Overboard (Yes, Prime Minister)
- The PM then turns to his "security matter". - One of Us (Yes, Prime Minister)
- The PM asks if anything can be done to save her. - The Bishop's Gambit
- Having known nothing of this, PM summons the Foreign Secretary for a briefing. - A Victory for Democracy
- He assures the PM that he can have her written or verbal advice whenever he needs it. - The Key (Yes, Prime Minister)
- Sometime later, the PM is in his office, lamenting the Chancellor’s refusal to agree a tax cut. - The Smoke Screen
- When the PM snaps awake, he asks Bernard about the backlog of work that will be waiting for him now that he’s home. - The Ministerial Broadcast
- General Howard shows the PM the nuclear button. - The Grand Design (Yes, Prime Minister)
- The PM is facing pressure to end the nightmare tour, and after the "incident" at Glastonbury, he replaces the police escort with UNIT troops. - Rags (novel)
- The book begins precisely where Kidnapped ends, at 2 PM on 25 August 1751, outside the British Linen Company in Edinburgh, Scotland. - Catriona (novel)
- This Serial is being re-telecast in Vasanth TV on Sundays from 2:00 PM to 4:30 PM (IST). - Marmadesam
Meaning of "PM" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "PM" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "PM" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "PM"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word PM below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.