How to use "policy" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "policy" in popular movie and book plots
- However hotel policy does not allow Negroes. - Hotel (novel)
- Claire claims that hospital policy is forcing her not to help, but it's clear she is an uncaring person, nevertheless. - Many, Many Monkeys
- Fallon reminds the gang that policy is to leave no witnesses. - Judgment Night (film)
- Hathaway assists, but when Greene and Weaver discover the procedure, being done in violation of hospital policy and the law, Doug is punished. - Doug Ross
- Weir also discovers that Drucker has been engineering cloned humans with fatal diseases as an insurance policy against betrayal. - The 6th Day
- Petresun's policy is the defence of Earth at all costs. - Starsiege
- Here, he learns that Rictus and the Future had long wanted to end the Fraternity's policy of secrecy and rule the world openly. - Wanted (comics)
- Government policy declares that these ships are responsible for the ice age, so the scramjet is shot down with a surface-to-air missile. - Fallen Angels (science fiction novel)
- However, even as life as we know it collapses, Swain's middle name policy continues to unite the survivors. - Slapstick (novel)
- With the infection turning worse in the city, dr Royce Gentry advises a shoot-to-kill policy to prevent future infections. - Rabid (film)
- After retrieving the sample, Garneuax reveals his true intentions to destroy the sample and implement a policy of selective starvation. - G-Saviour
- He is also anxious to get America into the War in Europe (World War I), despite the government's policy of neutrality. - The Happiest Millionaire
- He considers his life insurance policy and contemplates suicide. - Porno (novel)
- He was in Liverpool at the time of Beaky's death, trying to borrow on Lina's life insurance policy to repay Melbeck. - Suspicion (1941 film)
- The salvage crew's beneficiary also brought along an insurance policy in the form of a Nietzschean mercenary named Tyr Anasazi. - Andromeda (TV series)
- When Lincoln is assassinated at Ford's Theater, his conciliatory postwar policy expires with him. - The Birth of a Nation
Meaning of "policy" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "policy" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "policy" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "policy"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word policy below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.