How to use "population" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "population" in popular movie and book plots
- The new Valentine-persona journeys to find a planet to which the population of Lusitania can evacuate. - Xenocide
- With increasing numbers of people released from all labor, the human population has become lazy, arrogant, and corrupt. - The Animatrix
- Anthea is experiencing a terrible drought after many nuclear wars, and the population has dwindled to less than 300. - The Man Who Fell to Earth (novel)
- When the Dauphin fails to relieve the city in time, the governor surrenders in return for Henry's promise to do Harfleur's population no harm. - Henry V (1989 film)
- Entering the remains of st Patrick's Cathedral, he finds a population of telepathic humans who worship an ancient nuclear bomb. - Beneath the Planet of the Apes
- In a future post-apocalyptic Earth in the year 2293, the human population is divided into the immortal "Eternals" and mortal "Brutals". - Zardoz
- Gigantic flying wing aircraft arrive over Everytown and saturate its ruins and population with sleeping gas globes. - Things to Come
- The planet Pao is a quiet backwater with a large, homogeneous, stolid population ruled by an absolute monarch: the Panarch. - The Languages of Pao
- He has abandoned his original name in favour of "Wonko the Sane", because he believes that the rest of the world's population has gone mad. - So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
- Aurora and Melpomenia are long deserted, but Solaria contains a small population which is extremely advanced in the field of Mentalics. - Foundation series
- The Spacer worlds are rich, have low population density (average population of one hundred million each), and use robot labor heavily. - The Caves of Steel
- Elexis threatens to fill them with U4 and launch them at specific targets, turning the entire world's population into mutants. - SiN
- The total population is about three million, with men outnumbering women two to one, so that polyandry is the norm. - The Moon Is a Harsh Mistress
- Most of Gaia's population reside on the Mist Continent, named so because the entire continent is blanketed in thick Mist. - Final Fantasy IX
- Much of the human population has died and plant and animal life are slowly being killed by sickness, punctuating humanity's despair. - Final Fantasy VI
- Thirty seconds later, incoming Soviet ICBMs begin to hit military and population targets. - The Day After
Meaning of "population" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "population" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "population" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "population"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word population below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.