How to use "prate" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "prate" in popular movie and book plots
We couldn't find any sentences for the word prate. Help us improve by submitting an example sentence using the comment section at the bottom of this page.
Meaning of "prate" in English
- idle or foolish and irrelevant talk
- speak (about unimportant matters) rapidly and incessantly
Meaning of "prate" in Hindi
- बकवास ( Bakavas, bakavaas, bakawas)
- बिना प्रयोजन बकना ( Bina prayojan bakana, binaa prayojan bakanaa, bina prayozan bakana)
- बकना ( Bakana, bakanaa)
- बकबक करना ( Bakabak karana, bakabak karanaa)
Synonyms of "prate"
- tittle tattle
- chin music
- idle talk
Discuss anything about the word prate below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.