How to use "prattle" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "prattle" in popular movie and book plots
- In Paris during 1920, they meet Ernest Hemingway who is in good spirits until Brian's prattle drives him to suicide. - Stewie, Chris, & Brian's Excellent Adventure
- Many of these children are injured one way or the other, yet still maintain a boisterous prattle whenever possible, devoted to their work in spite of the vagaries of their life. - Turtles Can Fly
Meaning of "prattle" in English
- idle or foolish and irrelevant talk
- speak (about unimportant matters) rapidly and incessantly
Meaning of "prattle" in Hindi
- बकबक ( Bakabak)
- गप्प लगाना ( Gapp lagana, gapp laganaa)
Synonyms of "prattle"
- tittle tattle
- chin music
- idle talk
Discuss anything about the word prattle below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.