How to use "probably" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "probably" in popular movie and book plots
- The Rotterdam cell probably provided the false passports that were used in the assassination of Ahmed Shah Massoud. - Paris embassy attack plot
- Patricia says she is pregnant, probably with Michel's child. - Breathless (1960 film)
- The local pilot, Declan (Ewen Bremner), tells Beck that Mariana was captured earlier by Hatcher and will probably be killed. - The Rundown
- and even then we won't listen", is followed by a private comment to his wife that von Richter is probably correct. - Battle of Britain (film)
- Before leaving, she impulsively kisses him and then states it's probably not a good idea to mention what just occurred. - Notting Hill (film)
- In the end, Arthur sits on the courthouse's steps, knowing his antics will probably cost him his career in law. - ...And Justice for All (film)
- Cobbleigh appears to have known where the emeralds were hidden, and to have plotted to recover them, probably with "Driver". - The Nine Tailors
- They are told not to look too hard as "they will probably kill each other in the first five miles". - The Defiant Ones
- In any case, it is a victimless crime as insurance will cover all the losses and the police will probably not even accept the money back. - The Ladykillers
- Curt replies probably not, intimating that he decided to go to college and will be leaving that morning. - American Graffiti
- She has escaped from a mental institution, most probably the nearby Camarillo State Mental Hospital. - Kiss Me Deadly
- EPA CID agent Jack Taggart is sent to investigate, after a fellow agent is found dead, probably not by accident. - Fire Down Below (1997 film)
- But you probably don't believe that, do you. - Rigoletto (film)
- After Saruman reveals that Gríma has murdered (and probably cannibalized) Lotho, Gríma then jumps on his back and cuts his throat. - The Return of the King
- Afterwards, Harvey is probably reunited with his parents, although the story ends before then. - Between Planets
- The image was probably inspired by a memorable scene of Goldfinger (1964). - Orgy of the Dead
Meaning of "probably" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "probably" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "probably" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "probably"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word probably below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.