How to use "problem" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "problem" in popular movie and book plots
- That is a problem for Schwartz, who is now sixty-two years old. - Pebble in the Sky
- Blonde diva Rita is high-handed and self-absorbed, with an alcohol problem as well, but she's under verbal contract to Easton. - Morning Glory (1933 film)
- The resident Waponis will only let him mine it if he solves a problem for them. - Joe Versus the Volcano
- Robert assures him they'll work out the problem points together, then suddenly realizes he's forgotten Catherine's birthday. - Proof (play)
- Jill tries to ask Alan what the problem is, but he shouts at her to leave. - Equus (play)
- He promised the mayor a solution to their problem with the rats. - Pied Piper of Hamelin
- That night, Kralik visits her at her apartment, where she reveals her problem to be "psychological". - The Shop Around the Corner
- Her mother is only interested in her social life and her father has serious financial problem and is even contemplating suicide. - The Poor Little Rich Girl
- Klaatu adds an equation to a problem on Barnhardt's blackboard and leaves his contact information with the suspicious housekeeper. - The Day the Earth Stood Still
- But Sullivan still has a problem – he cannot convince anybody that he is Sullivan. - Sullivan's Travels
- He still does not find out where Richie is, but his concern about getting an attitude problem has been taken care of. - Out for Justice
- At the tournament, William is brought before Simon the Summoner and Peter the Pardoner: Chaucer has a gambling problem and is in their debt. - A Knight's Tale
- Curley's flirtatious and provocative wife, to whom Lennie is instantly attracted, poses a problem as well. - Of Mice and Men
- Eric, the younger, has a drinking problem that is discreetly ignored. - An Inspector Calls
- They hide the car at the home of their associate Jimmie, who insists they deal with the problem before his wife comes home. - Pulp Fiction
- A Christmas with relatives is interrupted when Chuck is summoned to resolve a problem in Malaysia. - Cast Away
Meaning of "problem" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "problem" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "problem" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "problem"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word problem below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.