How to use "production" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "production" in popular movie and book plots
- The radio broadcast of The Guiding Light ceased production during 1956, ending this overlap. - Guiding Light
- Ecotopian society has favored decentralized and renewable energy production and green building construction. - Ecotopia
- The following night, he abducts Christine during a production of Faust and tries to force her to marry him. - The Phantom of the Opera
- The car, a "Paragon Panther", was the sole production of the Paragon motor-car company before it went bankrupt. - Chitty-Chitty-Bang-Bang
- When production of the bombs increases, Sturka realizes that time is running short. - Third from the Sun
- Jett arrives and persuades Bick to allow oil production on his land. - Giant (1956 film)
- Comic book writer-artist Jack Kirby worked on the production design for the show. - Thundarr the Barbarian
- Russell Johnson noted in his autobiography that the production crew enjoyed the challenge of building these props. - Gilligan's Island
- This is likely because the actual events were unfolding during the production of the film, and names were being protected. - Wake Island (film)
- Kent locks himself and his staff in the offices to prevent espionage leaks while they choreograph and rehearse the three production numbers. - Footlight Parade
- The climactic production number ridicules war by comparing nationalism to a minstrel show. - Duck Soup (1933 film)
- Over the next two years, spice production is effectively halted, a fact Rabban tries to keep hidden from the empire. - Dune (film)
- At the new factory, Schindler forbids the SS guards to enter the production rooms and encourages the Jews to observe the Jewish Sabbath. - Schindler's List
- Lamb, who over the years declined to take up its production despite repeated proddings from Virgil. - Alice Adams (novel)
- After Lermontov ignores Vicky's 'good morning' greeting, the company's production designer, Sergei Ratov, mollifies her disappointment. - The Red Shoes (1948 film)
- (Its former major industry was the production of an unidentified product that never wore out. - Anyone Can Whistle
Meaning of "production" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "production" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "production" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "production"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word production below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.