How to use "project" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "project" in popular movie and book plots
- To his surprise, the project discovers a signal containing a series of prime numbers coming from the Vega system 26 light years away. - Contact (novel)
- Roark dynamites the project to prevent the subversion of his vision. - The Fountainhead
- A transmission from the project site on an island in the Puget Sound, "rogue consciousness. - Destination: Void
- The project was abandoned when he was still a child and he was left on Remus to die as a slave. - Star Trek: Nemesis
- Flat-screen televisions throughout the hospital project an image of the State's leader giving a speech calling for greater conformity. - The Eye of the Beholder
- The two men created Bokononism as part of a utopian project to control the population. - Cat's Cradle
- The project requires the construction of a massive new bridge to the mainland, to accommodate Clapley's cement trucks. - Sick Puppy
- Crichton resolves to destroy the wormhole information that Scorpius has by and then crippling the project from within. - Farscape
- KR-3 test trials are deemed too destructive and the project is abandoned. - Flow My Tears, the Policeman Said
- Ultimately, there would be nothing to show for 50 years of work: the project would leave absolutely no mark on the world. - Life a User's Manual
- Simon, in addition to supervising the project of constructing shelters, feels an instinctive need to protect the "littluns" (younger boys). - Lord of the Flies
- capability to project power into the western Pacific is drastically reduced. - Debt of Honor
- Air Force installation, and told the project is classified information by its commander Special Operations Colonel Jack O'Neil. - Stargate (film)
- He is leading the project to quickly rebuild Mechagodzilla. - Terror of Mechagodzilla
- She proposes a project that could help the environment, but Bruce declines her offer, as it would kill millions of people. - Batman & Robin (film)
- The original project was intended for completion on the auspicious date of 8 August 1988. - Bank of China Tower (Hong Kong)
Meaning of "project" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "project" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "project" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "project"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word project below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.