How to use "property" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "property" in popular movie and book plots
- Miss Em bequeaths Pinky her stately house and property when she dies, but greedy relative Melba Wooley (Evelyn Varden) challenges the will. - Pinky (film)
- Tenar lives on her own at Flint's property – Oak Farm – and is lonely and uncertain of her identity. - Tehanu
- ]: both the former property of their creator, dr Han Fastolfe, who bequeathed them to Gladia in his will. - Robots and Empire
- After raping Jill, Frank forces her to sell the property in an auction. - Once Upon a Time in the West
- Learning of rising property interests in Florida ("Land Boom. - Road Show (musical)
- She rents a trailer home on the property of town policeman Bill Houston (David Morse) and his wife Linda (Cara Seymour). - Dancer in the Dark
- The men manage to hide out in a coarsely-built shelter on the property of a pro-Confederacy family, the Evanses. - Ride with the Devil (film)
- Though they belong to her husband's estate (and thus eventually will be the property of her son), Lizzie refuses to relinquish them. - The Eustace Diamonds
- Before Marceau can escape, Schumacher catches him and begins to escort him from the property when Robert demands to know what is happening. - The Rules of the Game
- Also staying at the property are Eddie Yaeger (Darren McGavin), a young American painter studying art, and his wife Phyl (Mari Aldon). - Summertime (1955 film)
- After the test, Furious takes Tre and Ricky to Compton to talk about the dangers of decreasing property values in the black community. - Boyz n the Hood
- However, when the property men quit because they have not been paid, he gets hired on the spot to take their place. - The Circus (film)
- Renton moves to London and takes a job as a property letting agent. - Trainspotting (film)
- At the trial, dr Richardson testifies that she was protecting her property and family. - Johnny Belinda (1948 film)
- But Flag comes back to their property and devours crops again. - The Yearling (film)
- According to Henry Howard, De Vere paid a large sum for the property and renovations to it. - Edward de Vere, 17th Earl of Oxford
Meaning of "property" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "property" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "property" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "property"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word property below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.