How to use "provide" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "provide" in popular movie and book plots
- In Hollywood, they rent an apartment, posing as mr and mrs Haskell to provide an address when they sell the car. - Detour (1945 film)
- Vinnie and his friends all refuse to provide information, so Gino beats up all of them. - Out for Justice
- Agent Polk is actually Hickey, a con man, running a con atop Gondorff's con to divert Snyder and provide a solid "blow off". - The Sting
- He decides to provide fully equipped 10-acre farms free to thousands of homeless families if they will work the land for three years. - Mr. Deeds Goes to Town
- She begs to be released so that she can provide for her daughter, but Javert sentences her to six months in prison. - Les Misérables
- Lermontov decides to create a starring role for her in a new ballet, The Red Shoes, for which Julian is to provide the music. - The Red Shoes (1948 film)
- He continues to maximize inside information and use friends as straw buyers to provide more income for him and Gekko. - Wall Street (1987 film)
- Zack, who has also been captured, commits suicide to provide Max with his heart, as she needs an X5 heart transplant to survive. - Dark Angel (TV series)
- Soon after, Signor Emanuel Ravelli (Chico) arrives with his colleague the professor (Harpo), hired to provide music for the weekend event. - Animal Crackers (1930 film)
- Although Kislev originally had the upper hand in the war, a mysterious army known as Gebler appeared and began to provide assistance to Aveh. - Xenogears
- Finally he is sponsored by ambassadors of Earth who provide him safe passage back to Anarres. - The Dispossessed
- Number Six, distrustful of anyone involved with the Village, refuses to co-operate or provide the answers they seek. - The Prisoner
- The detachment stages events, often behind enemy lines, that provide alternative explanations for the Allied intelligence successes. - Cryptonomicon
- They often discuss the difficult financial situation they find themselves in now that Gregor can't provide for them. - The Metamorphosis
- Determined to provide financially for his future child, whatever the means, Billy decides to be Jigger's accomplice. - Carousel (musical)
- Rachael has been given false memories to provide an "emotional cushion". - Blade Runner
Meaning of "provide" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "provide" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "provide" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "provide"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word provide below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.