How to use "pull" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "pull" in popular movie and book plots
- However, before he can pull the trigger, Kemp throws his spur into the killer's left cheek. - The Naked Spur
- As circumstances slowly pull Newt and Marcus further apart, Newt witnesses a murder – one committed by Marcus' father Booker (Richard Ward). - The Learning Tree
- At last Jim manages to get out and pull the Prospector to safety right when the cabin falls down the chasm. - The Gold Rush
- When a rainstorm forces Al to pull over to put up the top, he is unable to rouse Haskell. - Detour (1945 film)
- They pull off some holdups, but their amateur efforts, while exciting, are not very lucrative. - Bonnie and Clyde (film)
- He misses the approach, forcing him to pull the plane back up to circle around and try again. - Executive Decision
- Just as Fisher is about to fall for ffolliott's bluff, he hears her car pull up. - Foreign Correspondent (film)
- Holly insists she will go to Brazil anyway, asks the cab to pull over, and releases the cat into the rain. - Breakfast at Tiffany's (film)
- Zorba arrives just as a villager, a friend of the boy, tries to pull a knife and kill the widow. - Zorba the Greek (film)
- Meanwhile, Toad orders lunch at The Red Lion Inn, and then sees a motorcar pull into the courtyard. - The Wind in the Willows
- As she collapses, she notices that she is in aisle 5 and because of her superstition, she struggles to pull herself to the next aisle. - Where the Heart Is (2000 film)
- X explains that the President was killed because he wanted to pull the United States out of the Vietnam War and dismantle the CIA. - JFK (film)
- Then the being uses the same device to pull Paul, who is holding Miaow, into the saucer. - The Wanderer (Leiber novel)
- The ghouls try to pull Helen and Barbra through the windows, but Helen frees herself. - Night of the Living Dead
- The introduction of a temporally foreign object in history caused the planet to pull in a counterbalance from a different dimension. - Chrono Cross
- Georgie challenges Alex for leadership of the gang, demanding that they pull a "man-sized" job. - A Clockwork Orange (novel)
Meaning of "pull" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "pull" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "pull" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "pull"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word pull below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.