How to use "quality" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "quality" in popular movie and book plots
- The team then learn that while the island does indeed contain large deposits of oil, it is of such low quality that it is unusable. - King Kong (1976 film)
- Sometime later, Flik has improved his inventions and the quality of life for the colony, and Atta professes her love for him. - A Bug's Life
- The quality and supply of food dwindles. - A Mind Forever Voyaging
- During the game's ending, Wario's new castle quality depends on the number of Spiritelings rescued. - Wario World
- In addition, Whittlesey had apparently discovered a unique plant at the base of the tepui that had some kind of protein-like quality to it. - Relic (novel)
- For a while, Cassim is happy to spend quality time with his son. - Aladdin and the King of Thieves
- On her travels, she visits the town of Alice Springs, where Joe lived before the war, and is much impressed with the quality of life there. - A Town Like Alice
- A quality bridge; granite piers, the best ship-plate steel, and a never-ending paint job. - The Bridge (novel)
- Holland's lack of quality time with Iris becomes problematic when their son, Cole, is diagnosed as deaf. - Mr. Holland's Opus
- Afterwards the entire ordeal becomes subject to a national debate about the quality and accessibility of insurance and healthcare. - John Q.
- They escape in Lupin's Fiat 500, but Lupin recognizes the bills as distinctively high quality counterfeits. - The Castle of Cagliostro
- " The scene cuts to morning above deck, where sailors are remarking on the poor quality of the meat for the crew. - Battleship Potemkin
- The most important quality to achieving an "interesting life" is deemed to be a subversive attitude towards the status quo. - The Diamond Age
- Once revealed, Chandler notices the poor quality and realizes someone has stolen his painting and replaces it with a cheap imitation. - Animal Crackers (1930 film)
- He is shorter in stature than the average of his Alpha caste—a quality shared by the lower castes, which gives him an inferiority complex. - Brave New World
- The quality of image was often not as good as contemporary pen plotters. - Plotter
Meaning of "quality" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "quality" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "quality" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "quality"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word quality below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.