How to use "question" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "question" in popular movie and book plots
- Dantès tries but fails to resuscitate Édouard, causing him to question if he has gone too far. - The Count of Monte Cristo
- His butler (Robert Greig) and valet (Eric Blore) openly question the wisdom of his plan. - Sullivan's Travels
- She then accompanies Martins to question the porter at Lime's apartment building. - The Third Man
- In these situations, Bridget is often plagued with that perennial question "How's your love life. - Bridget Jones's Diary
- Before he can question him, Lieutenant Lou Escobar fishes Mulwray, drowned, from a freshwater reservoir. - Chinatown (1974 film)
- He attempts to question the family, but they do not have much to say. - Fire Down Below (1997 film)
- He evades the question which alarms mrs Nelson. - Rigoletto (film)
- Chang begins to question the passengers, looking for someone important enough to exchange for his valued aide. - Shanghai Express (film)
- In the rush to prepare, the question of undergarments has been overlooked, and the wives have practically nothing on underneath their gowns. - The King and I
- Alice and the other animals convene on the bank and the question among them is how to get dry again. - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
- Although the two have little time to get their facts straight, the agents who question them appear to be satisfied with their answers. - Green Card (film)
- This causes Malli to question her determination to complete the mission. - The Terrorist (1997 film)
- He further relays the answer to a question his mother privately asked at her mother's grave. - The Sixth Sense
- Arthur answers the bridge-keeper's question with another question, and the bridge-keeper is thrown into the chasm for not knowing the answer. - Monty Python and the Holy Grail
- agents who question his odd choice to not contact his wife and family or remain at the crash site with the other survivors. - Fearless (1993 film)
- Hapgood, however, sees through her disguise and wants to question her first. - Anyone Can Whistle
Meaning of "question" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "question" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "question" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "question"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word question below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.