How to use "raconteur" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "raconteur" in popular movie and book plots
- The story is the fourth of five stories set in Hollywood that are narrated by pub raconteur Mr Mulliner, who tells this one while sipping his usual hot Scotch and soda at a bar called the Angler's Rest. - The Rise of Minna Nordstrom
- The story is one of those narrated by pub raconteur Mr Mulliner, and concerns his distant cousin Montrose Mulliner, who is in love with Rosalie Beamish. - Monkey Business (short story)
- He improves the inn with his share of the treasure taken from the island, and becomes well known as a raconteur of his adventures. - Jim Hawkins and the Curse of Treasure Island
- Multiple viewings of the film are recommended in order to comprehend the plot, as well as identify the appearance of certain characters before they are "introduced" by the gypsy raconteur to tell their own tales. - The Saragossa Manuscript (film)
Meaning of "raconteur" in English
- a person skilled in telling anecdotes
Meaning of "raconteur" in Hindi
- मज़ेदार कहानियाँ सुनाने वाला
Synonyms of "raconteur"
Discuss anything about the word raconteur below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.