How to use "range" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "range" in popular movie and book plots
- Expedition to the Barrier Peaks takes place on a spaceship in the Barrier Peaks mountain range of the World of Greyhawk campaign setting. - Expedition to the Barrier Peaks
- The beam of the redesigned laser has unlimited range and produces an estimated six megawatts of power, exceeding the original requirement. - Real Genius
- Areas in which the player can catch Pokémon range from caves to the sea, where the kinds of Pokémon available to catch varies. - Pokémon Red and Blue
- A generalized scatterplot matrix offers a range of displays of paired combinations of categorical and quantitative variables. - Scatter plot
- However, it has long been clear that, for practical emitter operation, the value of s lies in the range 09 to 1. - Field electron emission
- Their ships also utilize powerful beams for close range combat. - Escape Velocity Nova
- Rumors from other radio operators range from a Soviet preemptive strike to terrorism. - Testament (1983 film)
- He owns a driving range in West Texas, where he drinks and hangs out with his pal Romeo Posar (Cheech Marin) and their friends. - Tin Cup
- Tony stumbles through a range of jobs including modelling, bar work, and miming, after his record stall collapsed (somewhat literally). - Men Behaving Badly
- The novel explores a diverse range of topics throughout its approximately thousand pages. - Anna Karenina
- Along the way, Oedipa meets a wide range of eccentric characters. - The Crying of Lot 49
- Andromeda's ideal pH range is 739–743, within the range found in normal human blood. - The Andromeda Strain
- They use a cleared area in a military weapons test range in the desert for their work, despite prying and sabotage attempts by unknown agents. - Rocket Ship Galileo
- After refusing to surrender, the Imperial Guard squares are annihilated with close range artillery. - Waterloo (1970 film)
- He threatens to start a range war over Terrill's steadfast practice of denying water to Hannassey's cattle. - The Big Country
- Doraemon has a pocket from which he produces items known as "gadgets", which range from toy and medicines, to technology from the future. - Doraemon
Meaning of "range" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "range" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "range" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "range"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word range below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.