How to use "rate" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "rate" in popular movie and book plots
- The exchange rate of the Portuguese escudo fell and it lost much of its credibility. - Alves dos Reis
- As the test gets more intense, her heart rate increases and her brainwave functions becomes erratic and all the glass in the lab explodes. - Psi Factor
- At the rate it grows, it could possibly assimilate the entire planet Earth within a week. - Maximum Security (comics)
- The firm has a 98% success rate and guarantees that the person will never smoke again. - Quitters, Inc.
- May forgives him, but the rise in New York City crime rate worries Peter. - Spider-Man 2
- D also recovers from it at a rate far greater than other dhampirs. - Vampire Hunter D
- As winter approaches, she withers away, aging at an unnatural rate and physically unable to do her accustomed household work. - Goblin Market
- The personal arms of the aliens resemble shiny metal submachine guns; these have a lower rate of fire than those used by SHADO. - UFO (TV series)
- As soon as Lola holds his hand, his heart rate becomes normal and the doctor in the ambulance is surprised. - Run Lola Run
- Having realised that there is a great exchange rate for theS. - EuroTrip
- Lasker Jones refers to his condition as "congenital homosexuality" and claims a 50 per cent success rate in "curing" this "condition". - Maurice (novel)
- According to the game's intro, in 1990 (or 1989 in the Japanese version), the city's crime rate reached alarming levels. - Final Fight (video game)
- He asserts that psychiatrists often go crazy and have the highest suicide rate of any profession. - The Ninth Configuration
- Discovering his new powers Dingle starts thinking aloud at an alarming rate and demonstrates incredible powers of prediction. - Mr. Dingle, the Strong
- 's PreCrime police stops murderers before they act, reducing the murder rate to zero. - Minority Report (film)
- The casualty rate among officers is particularly high at the front. - Death of a Hero
Meaning of "rate" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "rate" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "rate" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "rate"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word rate below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.