How to use "reality" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "reality" in popular movie and book plots
- The boundaries between reality and fiction become increasingly blurred as Cross exercises godlike control over the production. - The Stunt Man
- His family takes this to mean that he has returned to his senses, but in reality he now believes himself to be Jack the Ripper. - The Ruling Class (film)
- Paul Carson, a reporter and friend of Ritchie, is questioning his own reality (he wonders about his impossibly perfect life). - Shadow Play (1961 The Twilight Zone episode)
- The loss awakens Ace to the reality of what he has become, and he and Jimbo have a good laugh over their misfortune. - The Prime Mover
- In reality each community is on one level of a multi-level arcology. - Riders of the Purple Wage
- Since this predates the first atomic explosion, it must be a coded message from someone from the future—a reality change caused by Cooper. - The End of Eternity
- In Series Nine, Madge is mentioned as being on an archaeological dig in Egypt; in reality Joan Sims died before filming began. - As Time Goes By (TV series)
- She hears voices and seems so out of touch with reality that she doesn’t recognize her husband Robert (Mark Stevens). - The Snake Pit
- His idealism fades as he is faced with the brutal reality of London's gritty inner-city. - Broken Blossoms
- At first disdainful of Robin, Marian comes to accept his good intentions and begins to see the reality of Norman brutality. - The Adventures of Robin Hood
- Deeper into the story, Ramza discovers that the Shrine Knights are in reality Lucavi, and the real conspirators behind the Church's plot. - Final Fantasy Tactics
- mr Powell (Iain Glen), an Illuminati member, makes assurances that they are almost ready, but in reality he has no idea where to find the key. - Lara Croft: Tomb Raider
- The reason for the noocytes' inability to remain in this reality is somewhat related to the strong anthropic principle. - Blood Music (novel)
- But the reality is that both men are broke and Ziegfeld realizes this. - The Great Ziegfeld
- They are all transported to a perfect reproduction of the NSEA Protector in deep space, and are shocked by the reality of the situation. - Galaxy Quest
- "Loveland" has dissolved back into the reality of the crumbling and half-demolished theatre; dawn is approaching. - Follies
Meaning of "reality" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "reality" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "reality" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "reality"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word reality below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.