How to use "record" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "record" in popular movie and book plots
- George is given a tape recorder to record a final message to his father. - Blow (film)
- Two weeks later, on Christmas Eve, Matuschek and Company achieves record sales. - The Shop Around the Corner
- Glenn Kelly (Scott Glenn) and the popular folk trio "Bill, Mary, and Tom" who are in town to record an album. - Nashville (film)
- After losing her to her record producer, Tony Lacey (Paul Simon), he unsuccessfully tries rekindling the flame with a marriage proposal. - Annie Hall
- As a result, Slade's track record with crime solving goes through the roof with case after case being solved in record time. - Crime Traveller
- Back at the competition, other divers attempt to break Enzo’s new record but all fail. - The Big Blue
- Following the confrontation, it is revealed that Bud has turned state's evidence and was wearing a wire to record his encounter with Gekko. - Wall Street (1987 film)
- There is no official record of his birth, meaning his existence is largely unknown. - The Wasp Factory
- Angel agrees to care for Bill, in return for a rare record that Edgar offers her. - The Transmigration of Timothy Archer
- In a meeting with Hendrix, Max reluctantly admits to faking his record to get into space. - Starman Jones
- After Edith's death, Henry begins working on how to record human dreams. - Until the End of the World
- He begins keeping a journal, to be published as a record of his experiences. - The Incredible Shrinking Man
- In need of money, the four stop at a radio broadcast tower where they record a song as The Soggy Bottom Boys. - O Brother, Where Art Thou?
- An unseen person picks up Mattie's tape recorder, which she had been using to secretly record her conversations with Urquhart. - House of Cards (UK TV series)
- When Fay is reluctant, Hapgood produces a record of his own - he is her fiftieth Cookie. - Anyone Can Whistle
- Deltoid, his "post-corrective adviser", Alex visits a record store, where he meets two pre-teen girls. - A Clockwork Orange (novel)
Meaning of "record" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "record" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "record" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "record"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word record below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.