How to use "reprobate" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "reprobate" in popular movie and book plots
- Yamada is born the child of a reprobate and a weak-willed woman (Nobuko Otowa). - Live Today, Die Tomorrow!
- Noah gives his reprobate son Ham the responsibility of collecting two cats from Kemi, the Black Land (Egypt), and two lions, but Ham passes the task to his neighbour Reuben by promising to persuade Noah to let Reuben and his wife on the Ark. - The Moon in the Cloud
- Meanwhile, a runaway reprobate and a bodiless head present other problems to the magistrate. - Jack, Knave and Fool
- And 72-year-old Siri - a communist for convenience and a wry old reprobate by nature - has got the coroner's job because he's the only doctor left in Laos. - The Coroner's Lunch
- His love for Rose Marie transforms him from a reprobate to a chivalrous gentleman. - Fire in Stubble
- Called to Moscow by her brother Stepan Oblonsky (Hugh Dempster), a reprobate who has been unfaithful to his trusting wife Dolly (Mary Kerridge) once too often, Anna meets Countess Vronsky (Helen Haye) on the night train. - Anna Karenina (1948 film)
- On the eve of his hanging, in an emotional scene, Oliver, accompanied by mr Brownlow, goes to visit the old reprobate in Newgate Gaol, where Fagin's terror at being hanged has caused him to lose himself in daydreams and develop a fever. - Oliver Twist
Meaning of "reprobate" in English
- deviating from what is considered moral or right or proper or good
- a perverted sense of loyalty
- the reprobate conduct of a gambling aristocrat
- a person without moral scruples
- reject (documents) as invalid
- express strong disapproval of
- These ideas were reprobated
- abandon to eternal damnation
Meaning of "reprobate" in Hindi
- धिक्कृत ( Dhikkrit)
- धिक्कारना ( Dhikkarana, dhikkaaranaa)
- प्रत्यनुमति ( Pratyanumati)
- अस्वीकार करना ( Asvikar karana, asveekaar karanaa, aswikar karana)
- पथभ्रष्ट ( Pathabhrasht)
Synonyms of "reprobate"
Antonyms of "reprobate"
Discuss anything about the word reprobate below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.