How to use "responsibility" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "responsibility" in popular movie and book plots
- In a broadcast, Nikoladze claims responsibility for the attack and officially declares war on the United States and its allies. - Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell (video game)
- In his mind, he feels a need to take responsibility for Caddy's sin. - The Sound and the Fury
- Danny takes responsibility for the incident, as a ploy to gain Smails' trust. - Caddyshack
- Admonished, Pilate washes his hands, takes no responsibility of the incident, and reluctantly orders Jesus' crucifixion. - The Passion of the Christ
- LouLou accepts responsibility for the boy and raises him as her own. - The Blue Veil (1951 film)
- Although the board of inquiry clears Maverick of responsibility for Goose's death, he feels guilty and loses his aggressiveness when flying. - Top Gun
- Some of the members resent him because he resigned as Xan's advisor rather than share the responsibility of governing the UK. - The Children of Men
- Seth's main responsibility is to appear to those who are close to death and guide them to the next life. - City of Angels (film)
- When Dumbledore takes responsibility for the illegal organisation, he is forced to leave the school and go into hiding. - Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Blanche accepts responsibility for Jane's psychosis and blames herself for Edna's death. - What Ever Happened to Baby Jane? (novel)
- He denies responsibility for her death. - An Inspector Calls
- Baxter again takes responsibility for Fran's actions, and Karl punches him twice in the face. - The Apartment
- In 1966, Tommy reveals to Red and Andy that an inmate at another prison claimed responsibility for the murders for which Andy was convicted. - The Shawshank Redemption
- The shop owner takes responsibility for the shooting, taking Travis' handgun. - Taxi Driver
- He was no longer able to shoulder his responsibility as Earth's lone protector from Lunar-launched nuclear offensives. - Time Out of Joint
- His responsibility was to take charge of Catesby's house in Lambeth, where the gunpowder and other supplies were to be stored. - Gunpowder Plot
Meaning of "responsibility" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "responsibility" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "responsibility" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "responsibility"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word responsibility below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.