How to use "reverent" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "reverent" in popular movie and book plots
- In order to protect the world from harm, Zhuge Yuwo placed the enchanted gem into Ding Yin's body to prevent the green-clothed reverent from stealing it over. - Legend of Zu Mountain
- One day, a white woman, “the first white woman in years”, appears unexpectedly and fascinates him with her haughty and distant nature – something he never experienced with the reverent and submissive indigenous women. - Amok (novella)
- In one chapter, we get a long and reverent description of them watchingW. - Mendoza in Hollywood
Example sentences for "reverent" in interesting articles
- ALGOL 68 went on to become the GOST/ГОСТ-27974-88 standard in the Soviet Union. GOST 27974-88 Programming language ALGOL 68 - Язык программирования АЛГОЛ 68 GOST 27975-88 Programming language ALGOL 68 extended - Язык программирования АЛГОЛ 68 расширенный In English, Algol68's reverent case statement reads case ~ in ~ out ~ esac. - Non-English-based programming languages
Meaning of "reverent" in English
- showing great reverence for god
- leading a godly life
- feeling or showing profound respect or veneration
Meaning of "reverent" in Hindi
- भक्तियुक्त ( Bhaktiyukt)
- श्रद्धालु ( Shraddhalu, shraddhaalu)
- विनीत ( Vinit, vineet, winit)
- सुशील ( Sushil, susheel)
- नम्र ( Namr)
- सम्मान सूचक ( Samman suchak, samman soochak)
Synonyms of "reverent"
Antonyms of "reverent"
Discuss anything about the word reverent below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.