How to use "right" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "right" in popular movie and book plots
- The dormouse scolds Alice and tells her she has no right to grow at such a rapid pace and take up all the air. - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
- Enraged, Luke attacks Vader and severs his father's prosthetic right hand. - Return of the Jedi
- Because No's heart was on the right side of his body, the bullet missed it and he survived. - Dr. No (novel)
- Blackie angrily refuses the prize money, stating that Mary had no right to sing on behalf of his club. - San Francisco (1936 film)
- Sebastian rejoins the show, but is unable to return to the trapeze because his injuries from the fall have left him with a useless right arm. - The Greatest Show on Earth (film)
- Rosemary won't have sex with him but she wants to spend a Sunday with him, right out in the country, near Burnham Beeches. - Keep the Aspidistra Flying
- John rejects Mond's arguments, and Mond sums up by saying that John demands "the right to be unhappy". - Brave New World
- Despite his rapidly failing health, Morgan asserts his right to travel up the tower in a one-man "spider" to rescue them. - The Fountains of Paradise
- Before the wedding starts, Steve takes Fran for a walk and asks her if they’re doing the right thing. - The Wedding Planner
- The forest and its kodama begin to die, and Moro uses her last moment to bite off Eboshi's right arm. - Princess Mononoke
- He also encounters several manifestations of Eldritch, identifiable by their robotic right hand, artificial eyes, and steel teeth. - The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch
- Stubb and Flask kill a right whale whose head is fastened to a yardarm opposite the sperm whale's head. - Moby-Dick
- Then Ash's possessed right hand tries to kill him, and Ash is forced to sever his hand with his chainsaw. - Evil Dead II
- The game picks up right after the events of Duke Nukem II, with Duke returning to Earth in his space cruiser. - Duke Nukem 3D
- However, as someone once observed, given the right lever you can move a planet. - Vladimir Harkonnen
- She initially rebukes his claims, but is convinced that he is right when he is able to describe a recurring dream of hers in detail. - Buffy the Vampire Slayer (film)
Meaning of "right" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "right" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "right" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "right"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word right below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.