How to use "schematic" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "schematic" in popular movie and book plots
- They find a schematic that details how to fix the tear: Tranposing onto the other side and tuning within. - Oxenfree
- Using highly detailed schematic views, the design of the. - Stop That Tank!
- As Sidas regains his status of intellectual genius by not abusing the addictive medicine, he begins work in applied physics, drawing a schematic for a toroidal helicon plasma device, and is reassured that he cannot relate to his wife with his original intellect. - Ignorance Is Bliss (House)
- The psionic abilities are limited by connections - replacing a circuit-board from a computer will not stop it from working, as long as the board is replaced with a suitably connected schematic diagram. - Get Out of My Sky
- His detailed information is featured as a schematic diagram. - Going Home (1944 film)
- After being confronted by Bolo, Wickings returns to her quarters where she obtains a schematic of the facility's sewer system and uses it to escape undetected. - City Limits (1985 film)
- The DMA wants the schematic plans for an Amazonian Purple Ray, wishing to deploy the device for their own uses. - Amazons Attack!
- Examining the scene, Lucifer discovers a detailed schematic of Mount Vesuvius. - The Vesuvius Club
- Seemingly foiled, Cornelius then realizes that the map of their journey forms a schematic for the creation of another re-invented ocarina, and along with a London A-Z map showing the locations of the entrances to the Forbidden Zones the heroes are left plotting their next adventure into the unknown. - The Book of Ultimate Truths
- Thor interfaces O'Neill's mind with his ship's computer and O'Neill creates a schematic for an unknown device. - New Order (Stargate SG-1)
- One day, the Duke finds Stuart Besser (Liev Schreiber), an amateur physicist (and great-great-grandson of Leopold) in his study perusing his schematic diagrams and taking photographs of them. - Kate & Leopold
- (As always, Kilroy was here first, and Pynchon proposes a novel origin for the face: that Kilroy was originally a schematic for part of a band-pass filter) The last chapter is a flashback to Valletta when Stencil, Sr. - V.
- According to the Perfect Works schematic (as well as the game's end credits), Xenogears is the fifth episode in a series of six, with events spanning multiple millennia. - Xenogears
Example sentences for "schematic" in interesting articles
- You can run it all through Hubot.A humorous schematic for Hubot. - GitHub: Scaling on Ruby, with a nomadic tech team
- They get passed to the WebSocket and dispatched to the client-side Redux State, resulting in an automatic update of the view.Here is a schematic overview of the flow:And here is what this looks like to the user:Web APIBelow is a snippet from the AsyncAction that gets called when the user clicks the “Increment” button. - Webserver Back End with Orleans Actor System, Dotnet Core and Server-Side Redux
- The schematic of a “trigger, action, reward, investment” sequence is curiously close to that of the Skinner box we all studied in Psych 101.HookedLike the poor lab rat in pursuit of happiness clicking on the bar for a reward pellet, we spend hours looking for the “like” reward on our social networks. - Sleeping Through a Revolution
- Reports called it a “biological desert.”A site 500 miles offshore from Southern California put the test far enough away from population centers and fisheries for safety and close enough to get Navy assets in place from shore bases.At right—a schematic of the Wigwam tubs. - How to nuke a submarine
- If I showed you these illustrations and told you they represented genocide, you might well assume you were seeing a schematic diagram of an actual event. - Seeing Around Corners: The new science of artificial societies (2002)
- Images: Dudley Buck/IEEE(3) Made By Hand: Buck fashioned many prototypes, including a multivibrator circuit [close-up, above], the schematic for which reveals 19 individual cryotrons [below]. After graduating from the University of Washington in 1948 with a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, Dudley Buck joined the Navy’s cryptologic organization in Washington, D.C., where he worked with early digital computers. - Dudley Buck's Forgotten Cryotron Computer
- Images: Dudley Buck/IEEE(3) Made By Hand: Buck fashioned many prototypes, including a multivibrator circuit [close-up, above], the schematic for which reveals 19 individual cryotrons [below]. After graduating from the University of Washington in 1948 with a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, Dudley Buck joined the Navy’s cryptologic organization in Washington, D.C., where he worked with early digital computers. - Dudley Buck's Forgotten Cryotron Computer (2014)
- Bottom: orchard reference design; top: orchard variant as customized for Burning Man. However, the only difference at a schematic level between the reference platform and the badge is the addition of 14 extra RGB LEDs, the removal of the BLE radio, and redesign of the captouch electrode pattern. - Sex, Circuits and Deep House
Meaning of "schematic" in English
- represented in simplified or symbolic form
- diagram of an electrical or mechanical system
Meaning of "schematic" in Hindi
- योजनाबद्ध ( Yojanabaddh, yojanaabaddh, yozanabaddh)
- योजना बद्ध ( Yojana baddh, yojanaa baddh, yozana baddh)
Synonyms of "schematic"
- schematic drawing
Discuss anything about the word schematic below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.