How to use "school" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "school" in popular movie and book plots
- Two Soviet MiG-25s cross into West German airspace and bomb a NATO munitions storage facility, also striking a school and a hospital. - The Day After
- Rod Walker is a high school student who dreams of becoming a professional colonist. - Tunnel in the Sky
- Learning to live with the ghosts he sees, Cole begins to fit in at school and is cast as the lead in the school play, which Crowe attends. - The Sixth Sense
- Later, while cruising around in the car, The Dude finds the homework assignment of a high school student named Larry inside. - The Big Lebowski
- Brad and Janet's old high school science teacher, dr Everett Scott, has come looking for his nephew, Eddie. - The Rocky Horror Picture Show
- He is challenged by a group of older school students and suffers a humiliating defeat on the court. - Nights into Dreams
- John gives the money to the village, and new almshouses are built, and the school and the church renovated. - Moonfleet
- Dean pulls a gun on school bullies Kurt Kelly and Ram Sweeney and fires blanks at them. - Heathers
- Randy joined the school drama club, and later the school newspaper; in the eighth season, he left for Costa Rica. - Home Improvement (TV series)
- His parents, Robert Rookwood and Dorothea Drury, were wealthy landowners, and had educated their son at a Jesuit school near Calais. - Gunpowder Plot
- Phyllis and Sally were roommates while in the Follies, and Ben and Buddy were best friends at school in New York. - Follies
- Two girls, Agnes and Elin, attend school in the small town of Åmål in Sweden. - Show Me Love (film)
- Bill is reunited with Nick Nightingale, a medical school drop-out who now plays piano professionally. - Eyes Wide Shut
- Carrie's husband and their many children enter to fetch her—the family must get ready for the high school graduation later that day. - Carousel (musical)
- High school senior Buffy Summers (Kristy Swanson) is introduced as a stereotypical, shallow cheerleader at Hemery High School in Los Angeles. - Buffy the Vampire Slayer (film)
- Alex coyly feigns illness to his parents to stay out of school the next day. - A Clockwork Orange (novel)
Meaning of "school" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "school" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "school" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "school"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word school below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.