How to use "sense" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "sense" in popular movie and book plots
- For Amy, a devout Quaker and pacifist, the solution is simple—leave town before Miller arrives; but Kane's sense of duty and honor is strong. - High Noon
- This sense of guilt is amplified by his devout Catholicism. - The Conversation
- As the column disappears, Rodricks experiences a profound sense of emptiness when the Overlords have gone. - Childhood's End
- In his later years, he develops an arch sense of humour that pleases everyone. - Goodbye, Mr. Chips
- Hank, the older sister, prides herself on her business sense and talent, while Queenie is lauded for her beauty. - The Broadway Melody
- Bigger knows she is blind but is terrified she will sense him there. - Native Son
- Only Ramza and Alma share their father's sense of justice. - Final Fantasy Tactics
- Consult your own understanding, your own sense of the probable, your own observation of what is passing around you. - Northanger Abbey
- The characters sense that the very universality of the Robots presents a danger. - R.U.R.
- As he goes to his bed in his son's home, he is overcome by a sense of peace, and dreams of a family picnic by a lake. - Wild Strawberries (film)
- These act as companions, guards, nannies, and even lie detectors, using their sense of smell. - The Shockwave Rider
- She acquits Edward of blame and pities him for being held to a loveless engagement by his sense of honour. - Sense and Sensibility
- He had more common sense than Brad but was not immune to trouble. - Home Improvement (TV series)
- He begins drawing abstract pictures of the crash and his sense of a hole opening in the sky before him. - Fearless (1993 film)
- Upon discovering Gregor is dead, the family feels a great sense of relief. - The Metamorphosis
- In the shop, Milich catches his teenage daughter with two Japanese men and expresses outrage at their lack of a sense of decency. - Eyes Wide Shut
Meaning of "sense" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "sense" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "sense" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "sense"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word sense below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.