How to use "she" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "she" in popular movie and book plots
- His father, a middle-class man from England's countryside, marries a poor woman who falsely believes she is marrying into a monied family. - Death of a Hero
- Kate goes to the Metropolitan Museum where she has an unexpected flirtation with a mysterious stranger. - Dressed to Kill (1980 film)
- After Homer leaves the orphanage, so does she in an effort to find him. - The Cider House Rules
- Carrie has a beau too, fisherman Enoch Snow ("(When I Marry) Mister Snow"), to whom she is newly engaged. - Carousel (musical)
- When Marle volunteers to be teleported, her pendant interferes with the device and creates a time portal into which she is drawn. - Chrono Trigger
- He approaches Kane's second wife, Susan Alexander Kane, now an alcoholic who runs her own nightclub, but she refuses to talk to him. - Citizen Kane
- Robbins and Janet argue, and Janet states that she is going to Lake Marsh to personally investigate the place and leaves the station. - Bride of the Monster
- She finds that Wayne Enterprises funded Woodrue, thus she takes Bane with her to Gotham City. - Batman & Robin (film)
- A group of cats swarm around her and she suddenly regains consciousness. - Batman Returns
- She responds by claiming that she is not a bit surprised, as Batman looks at the bat-signal, standing watch over the city. - Batman (1989 film)
- While at school one day, she is approached by a man who calls himself Merrick (Donald Sutherland). - Buffy the Vampire Slayer (film)
- Though she charms him during a card game, she later shows interest in a well-off British Army captain, John Quin, much to Barry's dismay. - Barry Lyndon
- As a result, a more extensive test is required to determine whether she is a replicant. - Blade Runner
- There he meets Elsie Stoneman, whose picture he has been carrying; she is working there as a nurse. - The Birth of a Nation
- Cora appears carried in a litter by her backup singers, and admits that she can accept anything except unpopularity (“Me and My Town”). - Anyone Can Whistle
- The writer, Alexander, still lives here, but his wife has since died of injuries she sustained in the gang-rape. - A Clockwork Orange (novel)
Meaning of "she" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "she" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "she" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "she"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word she below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.