How to use "significant" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "significant" in popular movie and book plots
- A significant aspect was the intention to employ Archibald Campbell, 9th Earl of Argyll for a military rebellion in Scotland. - Rye House Plot
- The writings had a significant effect on Islamic philosophy, due to Islamic interest in Aristotle. - The Enneads
- Kesey's popularity grows to the point that permits the Pranksters to entertain other significant members of a then growing counterculture. - The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test
- In the process, several significant changes occur within the characters' lives. - Artemis Fowl II
- Also he suffers from significant memory loss in the course of the story. - Dhalgren
- Hamelin escaped bomb damage, but not the significant radiation from nuclear fallout. - Testament (1983 film)
- The presence of italics in Benjy's section is meant to indicate significant shifts in the narrative. - The Sound and the Fury
- This book switches perspectives between Morgan and Alisa Soto, who discovers that she is a half-witch with significant power. - Sweep (book series)
- This caused a significant number of workers to rebel, and begin to trade stolen Notum to a rival corporation. - Anarchy Online
- After being ushered to the roulette table, she plays and wins 13,000 Friedrich's d'ors (7000-8000 roubles), a significant amount of money. - The Gambler (novel)
- True to Godell's predictions, the plant suffers significant damage as the pump malfunctions. - The China Syndrome
- Larry has significant spiritual adventures in India and comes back to Paris. - The Razor's Edge
- Despite significant evidence of Tom's innocence, the jury convicts him. - To Kill a Mockingbird
- All take on significant roles in bringing to fruition the revolutionary plot, John as an aide to the commander, General Huxley. - If This Goes On—
- Australian and UK soap operas also feature a significant proportion of romance storylines. - Soap opera
- He claims that there are significant similarities between the case of the Monster of Lake Marsh and that of the Loch Ness Monster. - Bride of the Monster
Meaning of "significant" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "significant" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "significant" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "significant"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word significant below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.