How to use "simple" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "simple" in popular movie and book plots
- Webster starts to orate on simple and good things – "the freshness of a fine morning. - The Devil and Daniel Webster
- By now, Puyi has become a simple gardener who lives a peasant proletarian existence. - The Last Emperor
- On the train, Carrie meets Charles Drouet, a traveling salesman, who is attracted to her because of her simple beauty and unspoiled manner. - Sister Carrie
- They stay in a simple house by a small harbour in Capri. - Darling (1965 film)
- Some are simple everyday things, while others are stretches of the imagination. - Gilligan's Island
- Douglas Quail, a simple and ordinary clerk, wishes to visit Mars. - We Can Remember It for You Wholesale
- He is terribly bitter about the loss of his charming and beautiful wife, whom he feels fate replaced with a simple and unalluring daughter. - The Heiress
- Only Liza's mother, a drunkard and a simple person, doesn't know about their affair. - Liza of Lambeth
- Ron is content with his simple life outside the materialistic society and the two fall in love. - All That Heaven Allows
- In the novel, renegade biotechnologist Vergil Ulam creates simple biological computers based on his own lymphocytes. - Blood Music (novel)
- The witches are able to communicate with invisible spirits and gain simple favors from them. - The Queen of the Damned
- Calvera spares the seven's lives, believing they have learned that the simple farmers are not worth defending. - The Magnificent Seven
- This brings him into contact with Ina's daughter, Kate, who attracts him despite her plain appearance and simple lifestyle. - The Shockwave Rider
- The film's final shot is of two young soldiers, who had witnessed and collaborated in all the atrocities, dancing a simple waltz together. - Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom
- Eldritch, meanwhile, intends to live on in Mayerson's form and enjoy the simple if arduous life of a Martian colonist. - The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch
- " He throws a disturbed private (Fred Bell) out of the regiment for showing signs of shell shock, which Mireau considers simple cowardice. - Paths of Glory
Meaning of "simple" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "simple" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "simple" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "simple"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word simple below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.