How to use "sing" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "sing" in popular movie and book plots
- Years pass, and Trina's proud parents watch their daughter sing the echo to "Silent Night" in her school's Christmas play. - Penny Serenade
- They then sing a love song about how they feel as though they have met before (Where or When). - Babes in Arms
- " The entire group begins to sing the first verse of "Hark. - A Charlie Brown Christmas
- The two dance and sing the song "La Zandunga". - The Three Caballeros
- The film ends with Driftwood and Fiorello attempting to negotiate another contract, as Rosa and Ricardo sing an encore. - A Night at the Opera (film)
- Haven, Tommy Brown and their families attend the stock car races, where Winifred also attempts to sing on a small stage but cannot be heard. - Nashville (film)
- Hans takes Bonnie to the competition at the state capital and prepares to sing a song written by Ribaldi. - Rigoletto (film)
- Stung by Warrington's remark that she might not be able to sing as well as the gypsy, Marietta surprises him by doing so beautifully. - Naughty Marietta (film)
- In a jealous huff, Mary decides not to sing that night in order to punish Giulio. - One Night of Love
- Blackie's feelings for Mary intensify, but complications arise when she is offered an opportunity to sing in the opera. - San Francisco (1936 film)
- Determined to await his friends, he begins to sing to himself. - A Midsummer Night's Dream
- The three surviving samurai watch as the joyful villagers sing while planting their crops. - Seven Samurai
- Their mood shifts as they listen to a captive German girl (Christiane Harlan, later Kubrick) sing a sentimental folk song. - Paths of Glory
- The two younger couples sing in counterpoint of their hopes for the future ("You're Gonna Love Tomorrow/Love Will See Us Through"). - Follies
- Jigger and his shipmates, joined by Billy, then sing about life on the sea ("Blow High, Blow Low"). - Carousel (musical)
- A ruined cathedral remains unused, although some elderly people occasionally stand in front of it and sing incompletely remembered hymns. - The Big O
Meaning of "sing" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "sing" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "sing" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "sing"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word sing below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.