How to use "skin" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "skin" in popular movie and book plots
- The changes become visibly apparent, the player character's skin smoothens and glows slightly. - Geneforge
- During the fight, the stranger's head is wounded and the skin on half of his face melts away to reveal an apelike visage. - Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla
- But when the itching from the growth on his skin becomes unbearable, Jordy succumbs to temptation and collapses into the bathwater. - Creepshow
- However, the other slave children tease and torment Queen because of her light skin and her ability to read and write. - Alex Haley's Queen
- He attempts to shed his dragon skin without success. - The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
- Disguising himself within the skin of one of the rats, Moustachio found the base's CPU and a short-circuited slave robot (No. - Metropolis (manga)
- In Juarez he is moved to see so many Mexicans with their brown skin and, most of all, people speaking Spanish openly in public. - Autobiography of a Brown Buffalo
- Brittas's other deputy — the dim-witted Colin Weatherby (Michael Burns) — has several skin allergies and an infected hand. - The Brittas Empire
- She is given an MRI for more examination, then suddenly her pain stops and the skin changes disappear. - Prey (novel)
- To the right is Cain, clad in a leopard skin and holding a club in one hand. - Oberammergau Passion Play
- The tribal council declares that Marbuck has committed a serious crime by bringing Jedda to them, because she is not of the right skin group. - Jedda
- On Tool Island, the people are so fat they slit their skin to allow the fat to puff out. - Gargantua and Pantagruel
- In upstate New York, an alien crash-lands and kills a farmer named Edgar to use his skin as a disguise. - Men in Black (film)
- At first, Corry detests it, rejecting Alicia as a mere machine; synthetic skin and wires inside. - The Lonely (The Twilight Zone)
- The ringmaster then sells Pinocchio to a man who wants to skin him and make a drum. - The Adventures of Pinocchio
- Audience members comment on how the milk must make her skin beautiful and the show is a major success. - The Great Ziegfeld
Meaning of "skin" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "skin" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "skin" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "skin"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word skin below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.