How to use "someone" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "someone" in popular movie and book plots
- As someone tries to separate them, they crumble to dust. - The Hunchback of Notre-Dame
- However, flying debris from the asteroid damages the triggering device, requiring someone to stay behind to manually detonate the bomb. - Armageddon (1998 film)
- On the way to tell Holly, he sees a newspaper headline stating that Trawler has married someone else. - Breakfast at Tiffany's (film)
- René wants O to learn to serve someone whom she does not love, and someone who does not love her. - Story of O
- Once revealed, Chandler notices the poor quality and realizes someone has stolen his painting and replaces it with a cheap imitation. - Animal Crackers (1930 film)
- Novalee learns that Lexie is seeing someone new. - Where the Heart Is (2000 film)
- Mister, needing someone to care for his children and keep his house, eventually accepts the offer. - The Color Purple
- Vincent muses on this, stating "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess, I’m suddenly having a hard time leaving it. - Gattaca
- Joe smokes a joint, thinking it's a normal cigarette and, after taking a pill someone offered, begins to hallucinate. - Midnight Cowboy
- They conclude that Oswald was too poor a marksman to make the shots, indicating someone else, or multiple marksmen, were involved. - JFK (film)
- A local policeman shouts to have someone cover Griffin's face with a sheet. - The Invisible Man
- In the opium den however he hears someone refer to Dorian as "Prince Charming", and he accosts Dorian. - The Picture of Dorian Gray
- Mike reveals that Bob has been possessing someone in town for decades, but he does not tell Cooper whom Bob has possessed. - Twin Peaks
- There has been an outbreak of anonymous letters, vandalism and threats, apparently from someone within the college, and a scandal is feared. - Gaudy Night
- Gregor awakens and sees that someone has put milk and bread in his room. - The Metamorphosis
- However, as someone once observed, given the right lever you can move a planet. - Vladimir Harkonnen
Meaning of "someone" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "someone" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "someone" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "someone"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word someone below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.