How to use "something" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "something" in popular movie and book plots
- The two sit together and George retells the beloved story of the dream, knowing it is something they'll never share. - Of Mice and Men
- Gabriel asks why Villeneuve and others mention Benjamin's role in something called "Fort Wilderness". - The Patriot (2000 film)
- Bigger tells him that every time he thinks about whites, he feels something terrible will happen to him. - Native Son
- Frank believes the death "chosen" by the wasp predicts something about the future. - The Wasp Factory
- As a ghost himself, Way attempts to call Susan or MacDuff to tell him something important, but cannot do so without a bodily form. - Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency
- He recognises that their desire to kill him is not something he can condemn. - I Am Legend (novel)
- He wants something better, but the tight postwar job market forces him to return to his old job. - The Best Years of Our Lives
- Sir Charles believed in the curse and was apparently fleeing from something in fright when he died. - The Hound of the Baskervilles
- He believes something is wrong with the world and is puzzled by repeated online encounters with the cryptic phrase "the Matrix". - The Matrix
- On hearing this, Julia says that they both have something in common and that is that both are not to be trusted. - Original Sin (2001 film)
- Gracie convinces Eric that she still suspects something is wrong, and he returns to help her continue the investigation against orders. - Miss Congeniality (film)
- The villagers' and reporters' evidence describes damage consistent with something large crushing the village. - Godzilla (1954 film)
- He senses something is wrong. - Fahrenheit 451
- Alice muses that they should be grateful they have survived, that she loves him, and there is something they must do as soon as possible. - Eyes Wide Shut
- When Pike realizes there is something wrong with Benny and that he is no longer safe, he decides to leave town. - Buffy the Vampire Slayer (film)
- Complicating matters further, Domina returns from her trip early, suspicious that her husband Senex is "up to something low". - A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum
Meaning of "something" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "something" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "something" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "something"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word something below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.