How to use "son" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "son" in popular movie and book plots
- After father and son come to blows, Claire tries the experiment with her recordings to phenomenal success. - Until the End of the World
- He does nothing when Hannassey's trouble-making son Buck (Chuck Connors) and his shiftless companions harass him. - The Big Country
- Sarah's future son John will rally the survivors and lead a resistance movement against Skynet and its army of machines. - The Terminator
- Isildur, son of Elendil, cut the One Ring from Sauron's finger, causing Sauron to lose his physical form. - The Lord of the Rings
- The woman is married to the son of a doctor, the proprietor of a private sanatorium, where she is under unwilling treatment. - Scared to Death
- Because of primogeniture, when Mr Henry Dashwood dies, his house, Norland Park, passes directly to his son John, the child of his first wife. - Sense and Sensibility
- Wash's son helps them escape. - O Brother, Where Art Thou?
- Elzevir is bent on vengeance for his son by killing Maskew, and while the rest land the cargo and leave, he and John keep watch over Maskew. - Moonfleet
- The younger man, who is about thirty, introduces himself as the long-lost son of an English duke (the Duke of Bridgewater). - Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
- His parents, Robert Rookwood and Dorothea Drury, were wealthy landowners, and had educated their son at a Jesuit school near Calais. - Gunpowder Plot
- Over time Max becomes distant from Laura and his son Jonah (Spencer Vrooman) because of his preoccupation with his near death experience. - Fearless (1993 film)
- Leto and Jessica's son Paul Atreides flee into the desert with Jessica, and both are presumed dead. - Vladimir Harkonnen
- When Candy becomes pregnant, they go back to st Cloud's Orphanage, where their son is born and named Angel. - The Cider House Rules
- The genre evolved from folklore tales of a dunce or youngest son going out in the world to seek his fortune. - Bildungsroman
- Longshanks orders his son Prince Edward to stop Wallace by any means necessary. - Braveheart
- Frank has kidnapped Dorothy's husband and son to force her to perform sexual favors; to "Do it for van Gogh". - Blue Velvet (film)
Meaning of "son" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "son" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "son" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "son"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word son below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.