How to use "song" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "song" in popular movie and book plots
- In addition to their performances on stage, the group would break into song when they were off-stage (much like in a stage musical). - Kids Incorporated
- He teaches them to join him in the call-and-response song "Amen" by Jester Hairston (dubbed by Hairston in the film). - Lilies of the Field (1963 film)
- The lyrics in the song itself play parts in the scenarios as to what is happening as well. - The Three Caballeros
- Begging for his life, Putty plays a song on the piano that he had entertained Tom and Matt with when they were kids. - The Public Enemy
- Mister Señor Love Daddy (Samuel Jackson), a local DJ, dedicates a song to Raheem. - Do the Right Thing
- Five thousand women gather at the palace singing a song of peace and pleading with the king to end the war. - Civilization (film)
- Bill sings a love song he has written for Lois ("Bianca"). - Kiss Me, Kate
- Jack, in blackface, performs the song "My Mammy" for her and for the world. - The Jazz Singer
- Hans takes Bonnie to the competition at the state capital and prepares to sing a song written by Ribaldi. - Rigoletto (film)
- When Warrington asks Marietta to sing the song back to him, she says that she has a song she knows better. - Naughty Marietta (film)
- He allows a customer to play "I'm My Own Grandpa" on the jukebox, having yelled at the customer for playing the song before he left. - All You Zombies
- When his song plays, people begin to recognize him as a celebrity. - Flow My Tears, the Policeman Said
- He is sentenced to serve time where he composes a country song entitled "Beat of the Heart". - Where the Heart Is (2000 film)
- He performs for them the song “Going My Way,” which he wrote on this theme. - Going My Way
- The emotions of an extended upper-class family in Manhattan are followed in song from NY to Paris and Venice. - Everyone Says I Love You
- In need of money, the four stop at a radio broadcast tower where they record a song as The Soggy Bottom Boys. - O Brother, Where Art Thou?
Meaning of "song" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "song" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "song" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "song"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word song below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.