How to use "soon" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "soon" in popular movie and book plots
- Scarlett learns that one of her many beaux, Ashley Wilkes, will soon be engaged to his cousin, Melanie Hamilton. - Gone with the Wind (novel)
- The three dragons soon become not only a symbol of her bloodline, but devastating weapons of war. - A Song of Ice and Fire
- He soon emerges and makes short work of the JSDF stationed there. - The Return of Godzilla
- Battra soon appears and joins the fight, allowing Mothra to retreat. - Godzilla vs. Mothra
- Elin fulfills the dare and then runs out with Jessica, only to soon feel guilty for having humiliated Agnes. - Show Me Love (film)
- The government took advantage of this, and the firemen were soon hired to burn books in the name of public happiness. - Fahrenheit 451
- Facing insurmountable odds, they are soon aided by the island's prisoners, who have been now been freed by Mei Ling. - Enter the Dragon
- As soon as it was granted to him, he sold it, along with two other manors, and sank some £3,000 into Frobisher's third expedition. - Edward de Vere, 17th Earl of Oxford
- Alice muses that they should be grateful they have survived, that she loves him, and there is something they must do as soon as possible. - Eyes Wide Shut
- After days of boredom, the crew is excited by another U-boat's spotting of an enemy convoy, but they soon locate a British destroyer. - Das Boot
- Meanwhile, United States Army forces arrive at Burpelson, still sealed by Ripper's order, and soon take over the base. - Dr. Strangelove
- They catch Bobbi on camera, and soon Liz is being stalked by a tall blonde in sunglasses. - Dressed to Kill (1980 film)
- At first enticed by Dracula's gracious manners, Harker soon realizes that he is Dracula's prisoner. - Dracula
- However, the pair soon fell passionately in love. - Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
- ("Miracle Song") It is soon revealed to Cora that the miracle is a fake, controlled by a pump inside the rock. - Anyone Can Whistle
- Hysteria develops soon afterward, causing the local newspapers to report the incident. - The Plague
Meaning of "soon" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "soon" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "soon" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "soon"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word soon below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.