How to use "spring" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "spring" in popular movie and book plots
- Hina Matsuri, the Doll Festival, traditionally takes place in spring when the peach blossoms are in full bloom. - Dreams (1990 film)
- Giudizio (Aristide Caporale), the town idiot, looks into the camera and recites a poem to spring and the swirling, drifting "manine". - Amarcord
- During spring the flowers, mushrooms, and trees do their calisthenics. - Flowers and Trees
- The story moves to late spring in the first chapter. - Without Remorse
- After the pregnancy scare is over, Jerry wants to spend spring break alone to catch up on his studies. - The Sterile Cuckoo
- The plot concludes in the early spring of 1943 (or possibly 1944 – the date is disputed). - Brideshead Revisited
- A pivotal character, off-and-on, until the spring of 1998, Roger Thorpe, was introduced on April 1, 1971. - Guiding Light
- The next spring they try again, but are forced to kill a nearby lord's herd of bulls and pay them back with wheat. - Seitsemän veljestä
- It is late spring in front of the Mannon house. - Mourning Becomes Electra
- Francis's faith is rewarded when he finds a gravely ill boy who is cured by the spring water. - The Keys of the Kingdom
- However, Surrett and his gang were waiting and sneak board to try and spring Yancey. - Dodge City (film)
- Some caused water, wine or milk to spring up from the ground. - The Bacchae
- During spring training in st Petersburg, Florida, he is recalled to active duty for 21 months. - Strategic Air Command (film)
- Having time to think about his baby daughter, Adam returns home in the spring just as Echo Pass is opening and reconciles with Milly. - Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
- With the arrival of spring and fine weather outside, the good-natured Mole loses patience with spring cleaning. - The Wind in the Willows
- Genma falls into the spring of a drowned panda while Ranma falls into the spring of a drowned girl. - Ranma ½
Meaning of "spring" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "spring" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "spring" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "spring"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word spring below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.