How to use "staccato" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "staccato" in popular movie and book plots
- The resulting message is made of staccato sentence fragments and jumbled letters, due to the 1998 team's efforts to avoid a grandfather paradox. - Timescape
- He speaks only in short staccato sentences similar to a telegram: "Can’t talk Alison. - Chance in a Million
Example sentences for "staccato" in interesting articles
- The staccato recitation of facts wasn't a nice way to spend a lazy afternoon.Writers have always had to follow the whims of the market. - Amazon's New Plan to Pay Authors Every Time Someone Turns a Page
- Failures to connect, weak signals that staccato sentences into bursts of signal and silence, and the frequency of dropped calls all help us find excuses not to initiate or accept a phone call.By contrast, the traditional, wired public switched telephone network (PSTN) operates by circuit switching. - How Portability Ruined the Telephone (2015)
Meaning of "staccato" in English
- (music) marked by or composed of disconnected parts or sounds; cut short crisply
- a staccato command
- staccato notes
- separating the notes; in music
Meaning of "staccato" in Hindi
- असंबद्ध ( Asanbaddh)
- तीखा ( Tikha, teekhaa)
Synonyms of "staccato"
Antonyms of "staccato"
Discuss anything about the word staccato below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.