How to use "staff" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "staff" in popular movie and book plots
- The REKAL staff quickly get Quail out of their office without implanting anything, but his real memories slowly return. - We Can Remember It for You Wholesale
- At Pharaoh's court, Moses comes before Rameses to win the slaves' freedom, turning his staff into a cobra. - The Ten Commandments (1956 film)
- Kent locks himself and his staff in the offices to prevent espionage leaks while they choreograph and rehearse the three production numbers. - Footlight Parade
- The mangled body is assumed to be Sullivan's, and his staff and the Girl are informed of his death. - Sullivan's Travels
- Meanwhile, the students, teachers and staff of the college, as well as members of the community, grapple with the riddle-like events. - Picnic at Hanging Rock (novel)
- Dutch is given a staff job with the bombardment wing at Carswell that involves a lot of flying. - Strategic Air Command (film)
- The mercenaries take the train's passengers and staff hostage, herding them into the last two cars. - Under Siege 2: Dark Territory
- The story describes the tensions among the staff of a nuclear reactor. - Blowups Happen
- The staff of the Ice Box are conducting controlled experiments on human volunteers, including tests of longevity drug called HA57. - Timeslip
- During one interview Curtis tells David the staff reported him calling out "Ellie" in a bad dream and asks who she is. - Vanilla Sky
- Luzhin, who is in his muddied wedding suit, sits in his room as Natalia and the hotel staff try to open the door. - The Luzhin Defence
- The film comes full circle as the disenchanted Lawrence is driven away in a staff car. - Lawrence of Arabia (film)
- Don refuses help, and succeeds in escaping from the ward while the staff are occupied with a violent patient. - The Lost Weekend (film)
- Garrison and his staff interrogate several witnesses to the Kennedy assassination, and others involved with Oswald, Ruby, and Ferrie. - JFK (film)
- In search of a late-night drink they visit the Taft hotel but when the staff greet Benjamin as "Mr. - The Graduate
- The following day, the journalism staff is briefed about enemy attacks throughout South Vietnam. - Full Metal Jacket
Meaning of "staff" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "staff" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "staff" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "staff"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word staff below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.