How to use "stricture" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "stricture" in popular movie and book plots
We couldn't find any sentences for the word stricture. Help us improve by submitting an example sentence using the comment section at the bottom of this page.
Meaning of "stricture" in English
- severe criticism
- abnormal narrowing of a bodily canal or passageway
Meaning of "stricture" in Hindi
- गुण दोष व्याख्या ( Gun dosh vyakhya, gun dosh vyaakhyaa, gun dosh wyakhya)
- निन्दा ( Ninda, nindaa)
- सिकोड ( Sikod)
- कटु आलोचना ( Katu aalochana, katu aalochanaa)
- बाध्यता ( Badhyata, baadhyataa)
- व्यवहार को नियन्त्रित करनेवाला नियम ( Vyavahar ko niyantrit karanevala niyam, vyavahaar ko niyantrit karanevaalaa niyam, wyawahar ko niyantrit karanewala niyam)
Synonyms of "stricture"
Discuss anything about the word stricture below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.