How to use "structure" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "structure" in popular movie and book plots
- Within the gas giant is the Helix, a Suliban aggregate structure composed of hundreds of Suliban ships, which they scan to find Klaang. - Broken Bow (Star Trek: Enterprise)
- Meanwhile, it gradually becomes clear that the production of movies is having a deleterious effect on the structure of reality. - Moving Pictures (novel)
- The first pig erects a wire structure, then quickly bushels straw over the structure for the house. - Pigs in a Polka
- After investigating a peculiar structure nearby, he scouts around and finds a strange-looking mound, which he opens with a small shovel. - Fiasco (novel)
- "The novel's structure is a simple one, yet it employs simultaneously evolving plots from different times and spaces". - Breakfast of Champions
- Yasumoto believes that he should progress through the safe, and well-protected, army structure of medical education. - Red Beard
- The Descolada breaks apart and rearranges the basic genetic structure of living cells. - Xenocide
- Upon arriving, the group discovers an ancient pyramid shaped structure with mystical carvings. - Vibes (film)
- Ice-nine is an alternative structure of water that is solid at room temperature. - Cat's Cradle
- Robbins insists they explore the structure separately and the two part ways, keeping in contact with their communicators. - The Dig
- Harriet enjoys having structure in her life. - Harriet the Spy
- Valachi described in detail the organizational structure of the Mafia, unmasked many of the leaders and recalled old feuds and murders. - Joseph Bonanno
- Lando drops Kyle off at the bottom of Cloud City, and as he works his way up the structure he has his first encounter with a Reborn. - Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
- After establishing a semi-permanent structure based on a Quonset hut, they claim the moon on behalf of the United Nations. - Rocket Ship Galileo
- The book's structure is titled "inter-phase", "prophase", "metaphase", "anaphase", "telophase", and "interphase". - Blood Music (novel)
- Napoleon enacts changes to the governance structure of the farm, replacing meetings with a committee of pigs who will run the farm. - Animal Farm
Meaning of "structure" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "structure" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "structure" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "structure"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word structure below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.