How to use "student" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "student" in popular movie and book plots
- While shunned by most of the student body, Jim befriends Plato, who comes to idolize him as a father figure. - Rebel Without a Cause
- As they wreak havoc on the event, the futures of several of the student main characters are revealed using freeze-frame labels. - Animal House
- ) spatial dimension; but the Sphere returns his student to Flatland in disgrace. - Flatland
- Back at the family home Jack left long ago, the elder Rabinowitz instructs a young student in the traditional cantorial art. - The Jazz Singer
- Alan Parker is a student at the University of Maine who is trying to find himself. - Riding the Bullet
- Valjean also becomes a gardener and Cosette becomes a student at the convent school. - Les Misérables
- The supervisor calls up dr Lentz, a fictional student of Alfred Korzybski, to analyze the situation. - Blowups Happen
- She obtains her license in one year instead of the usual two and wins the Avery Scholarship for the top student in English. - Anne of Green Gables
- To Kemp, he reveals his true identity: the Invisible Man is Griffin, a former medical student who left medicine to devote himself to optics. - The Invisible Man
- Caroline, Seth, and Vanessa are all arrested when a fellow student overdoses on drugs, and they try to dump him anonymously at a hospital. - Traffic (2000 film)
- KU student Stephen Klein, while hitchhiking home to Joplin, Missouri, stumbles upon the farm and persuades the Dahlbergs to take him in. - The Day After
- Rod Walker is a high school student who dreams of becoming a professional colonist. - Tunnel in the Sky
- At the age of 22, Nick's age when he left Tarnover, Kate is a perpetual student at "UMKC". - The Shockwave Rider
- Later, while cruising around in the car, The Dude finds the homework assignment of a high school student named Larry inside. - The Big Lebowski
- Samuels is forced out of the running when the tabloids reveal that he backed leftist causes as a student at University of Cambridge. - House of Cards (UK TV series)
- There is an attempt to drive a vulnerable student to suicide and a physical assault on Harriet that almost kills her. - Gaudy Night
Meaning of "student" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "student" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "student" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "student"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word student below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.