How to use "stultify" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "stultify" in popular movie and book plots
We couldn't find any sentences for the word stultify. Help us improve by submitting an example sentence using the comment section at the bottom of this page.
Meaning of "stultify" in English
- deprive of strength or efficiency; make useless or worthless
- Their behavior stultified the boss's hard work
- cause to appear foolish
- prove to be of unsound mind or demonstrate someone's incompetence
Meaning of "stultify" in Hindi
- बेवकूफ़ बनना या बनाना ( Bevakuf banana ya banana, bevakoof bananaa yaa bananaa, bewakuph banana ya banana)
- व्यर्थ कर देना ( Vyarth kar dena, vyarth kar denaa, wyarth kar dena)
- बेकार कर देना ( Bekar kar dena, bekaar kar denaa)
- बेकार कर देना
- पागल सिद्ध करना ( Pagal siddh karana, paagal siddh karanaa)
Synonyms of "stultify"
Discuss anything about the word stultify below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.