How to use "sylvan" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "sylvan" in popular movie and book plots
- The Scythian makes it back to Logfella's cabin, where Girl suggests awakening several nearby sylvan sprites – mystical creatures that grant miracles to those who summon them – to break up the thunderstorm. - Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
- She is aided in this task by a six-inch tree-like sylvan named Pick, an insightful barn owl named Daniel, and an ethereal wolfen creature named Wraith, who appears at opportune moments to protect Nest, but whose origins are initially unknown. - Running with the Demon
- She travels with her twiggy sylvan companion, Pick, through the park and has an encounter with the tatterdemalion Ariel, a ghost-like messenger of the Word formed from the memories of dead children. - A Knight of the Word
Meaning of "sylvan" in English
- relating to or characteristic of wooded regions
- a spirit that lives in or frequents the woods
Meaning of "sylvan" in Hindi
- गंवार ( Ganvar, ganvaar, ganwar)
- जंगली ( Jangali, jangalee, zangali)
Synonyms of "sylvan"
Discuss anything about the word sylvan below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.