How to use "television" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "television" in popular movie and book plots
- Hannah's ex-husband Mickey (Woody Allen), a television writer, is present mostly in scenes outside of the primary story. - Hannah and Her Sisters
- The following night, Beale announces on live television that he will commit suicide on next Tuesday's broadcast. - Network (film)
- Joanna and Peter bond over their shared loathing of idiotic management and love of the television series Kung Fu. - Office Space
- In the television movie Rescue from Gilligan's Island, the castaways tie all their huts together and use that as a raft for escape. - Gilligan's Island
- Space Channel 5 takes place five hundred years in the future, where interstellar television stations fight for ratings. - Space Channel 5
- His character quickly becomes a television sensation. - Tootsie
- Isaac is a twice-divorced, 42-year-old television comedy writer dealing with the women in his life who quits his unfulfilling job. - Manhattan (film)
- Soon after, Dent hijacks the television sets of the city and announces his intention to hold the city to ransom with a bomb. - The Dark Knight Returns
- Having destroyed her chance at happiness, her son buys her a television set to keep her company. - All That Heaven Allows
- Boyd decides to stay with the 15th precinct with George as his partner, and becomes Henry's television co-host. - Exit Wounds
- To a television network, he offers the Moon as a reliable and uncensorable broadcasting station. - The Man Who Sold the Moon
- The television lover, Mike Teavee, is shrunk to a tiny size and gets stuck inside a TV set. - Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- Janet, upset and emotional, wanders off to look for Brad, who she discovers, via a television monitor, is in bed with Frank. - The Rocky Horror Picture Show
- Gale follows, giving a live television report as people are beaten and killed around him. - Natural Born Killers
- The sketch abruptly cuts to a historian in a television studio talking about the Vikings. - Spam (Monty Python)
- In an isolated control room, the real Angel observes Roger and her past encounters with him on a series of television monitors. - The Big O
Meaning of "television" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "television" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "television" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "television"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word television below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.