How to use "think" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "think" in popular movie and book plots
- Just when they think that danger has passed, the Apaches attack. - Stagecoach (1939 film)
- Not wanting to be a burden to Michel, she does not contact him, preferring to let him think the worst. - Love Affair (1939 film)
- Hank declines the offer of their Uncle Jed (Jed Prouty) to join a 30-week traveling show, but consents to think it over. - The Broadway Melody
- She says she'll think about it. - The Barretts of Wimpole Street (1934 film)
- Laurie is invited to one of the dances, as her friends incorrectly think Meg is in love with him. - Little Women
- Bessie realizes that white people will think he raped the girl before killing her. - Native Son
- Having time to think about his baby daughter, Adam returns home in the spring just as Echo Pass is opening and reconciles with Milly. - Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
- Intrigued, Gekko tells Bud he will think about it, but also that he "[looks] at a hundred deals a day," but "[chooses] one". - Wall Street (1987 film)
- As they walk away into the fog, Rick says, "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship". - Casablanca (film)
- When Henry returned to Northanger from Woodston, his father informed him of what had occurred and forbade him to think of Catherine again. - Northanger Abbey
- Aronnax and Conseil are enthralled by the undersea adventures, but Ned Land can only think of escape. - Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea
- He assigns them a 1,000-word essay, in which each must describe "who you think you are". - The Breakfast Club
- She declares she no longer needs Higgins, saying she was foolish to think she did ("Without You"). - My Fair Lady
- Nesmith eagerly relates his experience to the crew, who think he is drunk again. - Galaxy Quest
- He comes to think of himself as invulnerable to death causing dr Perlman to become concerned that Max is delusional. - Fearless (1993 film)
- He says that he will stop her by marrying her, but that his father will think her an unsuitable match. - Carousel (musical)
Meaning of "think" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "think" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "think" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "think"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word think below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.