How to use "time" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "time" in popular movie and book plots
- Over time Max becomes distant from Laura and his son Jonah (Spencer Vrooman) because of his preoccupation with his near death experience. - Fearless (1993 film)
- Fahrenheit 451 is set in an unspecified city (likely in the American Midwest) at an unspecified time in the future after the year 1960. - Fahrenheit 451
- Gregor spends his time listening through the wall to his family members talking. - The Metamorphosis
- No time is set, but the address is given to him. - The Trial
- Two young women arrive just in time to see him racing away from the corpse. - Young and Innocent
- The town behind the front where George spends much of his time is referred to as M---. - Death of a Hero
- Billy stabs himself with his knife; Julie arrives just in time for him to say his last words to her and die. - Carousel (musical)
- The characters frequently travel through time to obtain allies, gather equipment, and learn information to help them in their quest. - Chrono Trigger
- This time the experiment works and Vornoff is transformed to an atomic-powered superhuman being. - Bride of the Monster
- By the time they get to the lab where Freeze and Bane are, Gotham is completely frozen. - Batman & Robin (film)
- She is a carefree popular girl whose main concerns are shopping and spending time with her rich, snooty friends and her boyfriend, Jeffrey. - Buffy the Vampire Slayer (film)
- Some time after joining the regiment, Barry encounters Captain Grogan, a warm-hearted family friend. - Barry Lyndon
- According to the Wise Man, the only way Ash can return to his time is through the magical Necronomicon Ex-Mortis. - Army of Darkness
- By offering to isolate her in Senex's house, he is able to give Philia and Hero some time alone together, and the two fall in love. - A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum
- Soon after, he volunteers to go on a patrol and kills a man for the first time in hand-to-hand combat. - All Quiet on the Western Front
- Some time later, several men attack Animal Farm. - Animal Farm
Meaning of "time" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "time" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "time" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "time"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word time below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.