How to use "trade" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "trade" in popular movie and book plots
- Eventually, he proposes to Lestat that the two of them trade bodies for a day. - The Tale of the Body Thief
- After rescuing them and completing a large trade sequence between the Brothers Bear, the Kongs return the children to the Queen. - Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble!
- Baines soon suggests that Alisdair trade the instrument to him for some land. - The Piano
- Some fight for power – either over the drug trade or over other inmate factions and individuals. - Oz (TV series)
- The head priest reveals to Sarman how Maham was expelled from Harappa for illegal trade with Sumerians. - Mohenjo Daro (film)
- Albert and Agi trade insults. - The Swan (film)
- A deal is made to exchange Shing with Kit, but the trade explodes into a wild shootout. - A Better Tomorrow
- Meanwhile, Scott, McCoy, and Sulu trade the formula of transparent aluminum for the materials needed for the whale tank. - Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Chauvelin offers to trade Armand's life for her help against the Pimpernel. - The Scarlet Pimpernel
- The remaining Burdette men at the hotel take Dude hostage and Nathan Burdette offers to trade him later for Joe. - Rio Bravo (film)
- Along the journey, they meet mountain man, Linus Rawlings (James Stewart), who is traveling east, to Pittsburgh, to trade his furs. - How the West Was Won (film)
- He takes over Dean's office and learns his trade while investigating the office staff. - Murder Must Advertise
- In August 1939, a trade embargo imposed by the United States is depriving a belligerent Japan of raw materials. - Tora! Tora! Tora!
- It had been a center for trade and knowledge, and the world's people met there to peacefully settle their differences. - Final Fantasy Mystic Quest
- When he sees the blonde Ann, he offers to trade six of his tribal women for the "golden woman". - King Kong (1933 film)
- Eventually, a series of Fremen victories against Beast Rabban threaten to disrupt the trade of the spice. - Vladimir Harkonnen
Meaning of "trade" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "trade" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "trade" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "trade"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word trade below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.