How to use "traditional" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "traditional" in popular movie and book plots
- He hates the systems of traditional education, especially when they have grown ignorant and condescending to students and their needs. - Great Teacher Onizuka
- In the process, he drives the traditional retailers who operate smaller speciality shops out of business. - Au Bonheur des Dames
- The "gaiters" in the title refers to part of the traditional dress of bishops and archdeacons. - All Gas and Gaiters
- During Monk's subsequent funeral, Amsterdam issues a traditional challenge to fight, which Bill accepts. - Gangs of New York
- Guns and Europe's modern military capabilities are still a novelty and despised as a threat to Japan's traditional Samurai warrior culture. - Shōgun (novel)
- Pai's father refuses to assume traditional leadership; instead he moves to Germany to pursue a career as an artist. - Whale Rider
- Renton reiterates his vow to live a stable, traditional life and leaves Spud £4,000. - Trainspotting (film)
- In order to evade Hammock, Georges drives Emmy to a small village, where they participate in romantic traditional rituals for newlyweds. - Hold Back the Dawn
- The novel has themes much more adult than the traditional story. - Cinderella
- Wyatt seems to appreciate the simple, traditional lifestyle presented here. - Easy Rider
- Later, Steven and Angela drink from conjoined goblets, a traditional part of the Orthodox wedding ceremony. - The Deer Hunter
- The chapter describes the villagers' endeavour to re-establish a traditional village fête with the help of Martha's memories. - England, England
- Back at the family home Jack left long ago, the elder Rabinowitz instructs a young student in the traditional cantorial art. - The Jazz Singer
- The traditional military salute was replaced with the Nazi salute also known as the Hitler salute. - Claus von Stauffenberg
- " is the opening line of the interlocutor in a traditional minstrel show. - Gentlemen, Be Seated!
- Although set in a traditional suburban setting, the show subverts this genre with a strong overtone of black comedy. - One Foot in the Grave
Meaning of "traditional" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "traditional" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "traditional" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "traditional"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word traditional below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.