How to use "tremulous" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "tremulous" in popular movie and book plots
- That night, Xiao Mei gets to know more about Xiao Jie's tremulous family background, and she stops pitying her own family background. - Starry Starry Night (film)
- The child’s tremulous ascent is attended by every sort of scary, creaking noise and mysterious, elusive moving shadow. - The Sandman (1991 film)
- The ballet was originally entitled The Swan but acquired its now familiar title following Pavlova's tremulous interpretation of the work's dramatic arc as the expiration of life. - The Dying Swan
- His solution involved succumbing to passions of his own, a tremulous step that takes him down a secretive road of pleasure mixed with fear. - Death of a Monk
- Solon speaks with a tremulous voice he addresses as Morbius. - The Brain of Morbius
- She worries especially about the future of her daughter Laura, a young woman with a limp (an aftereffect of a bout of polio) and a tremulous insecurity about the outside world. - The Glass Menagerie
Meaning of "tremulous" in English
- (of the voice) quivering as from weakness or fear
- spoke timidly in a tremulous voice
Meaning of "tremulous" in Hindi
- काँपता हुआ
Synonyms of "tremulous"
Discuss anything about the word tremulous below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.